NetResults Tracker for Bug Tracking, Defect Tracking, and
Enhancement Request Tracking
NetResults Tracker is a powerful, easy-to-use web-based collaboration tool to help companies track business issues and automatically manage them through to resolution. See how NetResults Tracker can help your company.
Try Tracker for FREE
- Try the free bug/defect tracking live demo today!
- Take a quick Guided Tour to see general features of Tracker explained.
- Get a Custom Demo or sign up for Personal Live Trial to try Tracker.
- Read about its features and benefits.
All businesses have issues that need to be tracked and managed to resolution. In software and hardware development, for example, issues such as bugs and enhancement requests need to be tracked and managed. Resolution of these issues require the coordination of multiple individuals within and perhaps even outside the company.
NetResults Tracker Solution
NetResults Tracker can be used by all team members to coordinate their work, and to make sure that reported bugs and enhancement requests won't get forgotten. For example,
- QA Engineers, Development Engineers, Customer Support can report bugs. Marketing, Product Managers can file enhancement requests.
- The built-in workflow of Tracker would automatically route these issues (bugs and enhancement requests) to the appropriate engineers to get them implemented, and to the QA Engineers for testing.
- The engineers can make attachments to the bug records and associate bug records to the files in the source code control system.
- Managers can obtain status, reports, charts and graphs showing trends and problem areas. Issues that are not taken care of in time will automatically be escalated.
- Everyone involved can obtain status, automatic notification, reports, and charts and graphs; and share knowledge and information.
- The clients and partners can report problems directly, and obtain status, notification, etc. in a “self-service” manner.
NetResults Tracker Advantage
Tracker thus delivers up-to-the-minute project information and status to team members everywhere to foster better communication and collaboration, and automatically manages these issues to resolution. As a result, it increases productivity, improves the quality of products, and increases customer satisfactions.
Contact our Sales staff to assist you with your questions regarding product features, pricing, and more.