NetResults Tracker Online (NRT Online)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Sign Up
- Features and Benefits
- Comparison of NRT-SE Online and NRT-EE Online
- Working Online
- Help & Support
- Frequently Asked Sales Questions
NRT Online allows you to access the functionality of NetResults Tracker with simply a browser and Internet access. Because there is no program to install, you can work when you want, where you want - at the office, at home, from remote offices or on the road.
- Browser – Internet Explorer 7.0 - 10.0, Chrome 12.0+, Firefox 3.6+, Safari 4.0 - 6.0.
- Internet Access – A high-speed connection (minimum 1 Mbps) is strongly recommended. NRT Online can be used without a high-speed Internet connection, but performance may be affected.
To provide high service reliability and data integrity we use:
- High-availability hardware. Our servers all have dual processors, redundant hot-swap power supplies, fully mirrored (RAID-1 or RAID-10) redundant hot-swap disk, redundant fail-over networking, redundant cooling, ECC memory, etc.
- High-availability power. Each server has two hot-swap redundant power supplies connected to two independent switched power distribution units, connected to two independent uninterruptable power supplies (for short term power outages), connected to multiple utility feeds and N+1 diesel generators (for long term power outages).
- High-availability cooling. N+2 industrial chilled water cooling, raised floors, cold-aisle containment, 32+ foot high ceilings.
- High-availability networking. The primary data center has fiber connections to three Tier 1 Internet service providers. The backup data center has fiber connections to two more Tier 1 Internet service providers. Redundant routing/switching pathways to each server. Automated 24x7 monitoring of the service from more than a dozen locations on the Internet with pager notification to multiple NetResults engineers.
- High-availability storage. In addition to each storage node in the SAN having the high-availability hardware mentioned above, the SAN itself is designed to survive failure of any single storage node without service disruption.
- High-availability software. Virtualization of servers so that even if a single physical server (with all redundant elements listed above) does fail, the virtual machines running on it can quickly be restarted on new hardware. In the case of planned hardware maintenance, live running virtual machines can be moved to new hardware without any service disruption.
- Multiple Tier IV data centers for disaster recovery.
- Multi-level security. Check in, biometric authentication (e.g. retina scan, palm reader), and pin code required for access. 24 x 7 CCTV monitoring inside and outside facilities.
Help & Support
Support is included with your subscription to NRT-SE Online and NRT-EE Online.
Easy way to get Help on every screen:
Click the Help icon to get clear, concise information about what's happening on that particular screen, and how to complete the task at hand.
Knowledge Base / Tracker FAQ:
- Email Technical Support to submit a question and a Support Engineer will contact you. There's no waiting on the phone to get in touch with us.
- Support is available Monday through Friday from 6 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.
- Officially, after hours requests will not receive a response until the next business day. However, please still email Technical Support as we do periodically monitor (and reply to) email we receive after hours.
Other support plans and professional services are available to meet your specific needs.